1. Download PineConnector EA
In the PineConnector’s members area, click on the left button to download the Expert Advisor (EA) for MetaTrader 4.
2. Enable All Symbols
On your MetaTrader 4, open the Symbol list (CTRL+U) and enable all symbols in every category. Enabled symbols are lit in yellow.
3. Access the Experts Folder
On the upper left corner of your MetaTrader 4, click “File” → “Open Data Folder”.
In your Data Folder, click on “MQL4”.
In your MQL4 folder, click on “Experts”.
4. Add PineConnector EA
In your Experts folder, paste the PineConnector EA that you have just downloaded. The file type of the EA is “EX4 File”.
5. Allow DLL Imports
At the top of your MetaTrader 4, click “Tools” → “Options” → tick the box for “Allow DLL imports”.
6. Enable Auto Trading
At the top of your screen, ensure that “AutoTrading” is in green.
7. Attach PineConnector EA
Open Navigator by pressing “Ctrl+N” → Right click on “Expert Advisors” → Click “Refresh”.
Right click on the PineConnector MT4 EA and click “Attach to a chart”.
8. Allow Live Trading and DLL Imports
Under the Common tab, tick “Allow live trading” and "Allow DLL imports".
9. Input your License ID
Access your PineConnector members’ area and copy your License ID from the Licensing Dashboard.
In the “Inputs” tab, paste your License ID and click “OK”.
10. Check your Connection
After inputting your License ID, check that you have successfully connected to the PineConnector server.
You should see “Successfully connected to PineConnector’s Server” along with your Trading Account Number, License ID and Expiry Date.
- Check that you are using Windows Server 2016, 2019 or 2022, or Windows 10/11
- Are you using a compatible Operating System?
- Already using a compatible OS? Restart your computer or VPS
- Ensure no other EAs are running on your MetaTrader terminal
11. Check your Updated License Details
In the Licensing Dashboard, check your updated license details.
On this page
- MetaTrader 4
- 1. Download PineConnector EA
- 2. Enable All Symbols
- 3. Access the Experts Folder
- 4. Add PineConnector EA
- 5. Allow DLL Imports
- 6. Enable Auto Trading
- 7. Attach PineConnector EA
- 8. Allow Live Trading and DLL Imports
- 9. Input your License ID
- 10. Check your Connection
- 11. Check your Updated License Details