1. Register for a PineConnector Account
To get started, register for a PineConnector account for access to the members’ portal. The members’ portal contains the PineConnector Expert Advisor (EA) downloadable, your license information and more.
2. Ensure that you have TradingView Pro Plan or Higher
To automate your TradingView strategies, indicators or scripts, you will require TradingView Pro, Pro+ or Premium. Being on either of those plans will enable you to send webhook alerts.
3. Ensure that you are Using a Compatible Operating System
PineConnector is compatible with the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 and 11
- Windows Server 2016, 2019 and 2022
The following Operating Systems are not compatible:
- Windows 8 or older → Update your OS to Windows 10/11
- Windows Server 2012 → Upgrade your VPS to Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
- MetaQuotes VPS → Use a different VPS provider such as this
Checking Windows Version
To check the Windows version you are using, press the Windows logo key + R, type “winver” in the Open box and select OK.
If you are looking for a PineConnector-compatible VPS, you may opt for the PineConnector VPS which costs $30/month or less.