Free Scripts Library
- Start with a Demo: Initiate your trading automation experience by familiarizing yourself with PineConnector through a demo account.
- Utilize this opportunity to explore the various features and functionalities of PineConnector.
- If you have any questions or require assistance, our PineConnector support team is available 24/5 to assist you.
- Regularly monitor all trading activities to ensure they are functioning as intended.
- Dedicate as much time as necessary during this phase, whether it's a few weeks, several months, or even a few years.
- Make any required adjustments to PineConnector and your strategy based on the results of your forward testing.
Ensure that your TradingView alerts trigger correctly, that alert messages are configured properly, and that stop-loss (SL) and take-profit (TP) levels calculated by PineConnector are accurate, among other things.
- Start with a small amount in your live account.
- As your strategies consistently perform successfully on your live account, gradually allocate more risk capital—funds that you can afford to lose without causing undue stress.
"In trading and investing, it's not about how much you make, but rather how much you don't lose." — Bernard Baruch
1. Register for a PineConnector Account
To get started, register for a PineConnector account for access to the members’ portal. The members’ portal contains the PineConnector Expert Advisor (EA) downloadable, your license information and more.
2. Ensure that you have TradingView Essential Plan or Higher
To automate your TradingView strategies, indicators or scripts, you will require TradingView Essential, Plus, Premium or Ultimate. Being on either of those plans will enable you to send webhook alerts.
3. Ensure that you are Using a Compatible Operating System
PineConnector is compatible with the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 and 11
- Windows Server 2016, 2019 and 2022
Efficient Mac Shortcut Save time and streamline the process of copying the PineConnector EA and License ID to your VPS by using the "CMD + C" and "CMD + V" keyboard shortcuts.
- Download the EA to your Mac.
- Copy the EA using "CMD + C".
- Open the MRD window on your Mac.
- Paste the EA to your VPS using "CMD + V".
Similarly, you can easily copy your License ID on your Mac and paste it into the EA running on your VPS.
The following Operating Systems are not compatible:
- Windows 8 or older → Update your OS to Windows 10/11
- Windows Server 2012 → Upgrade your VPS to Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
- MetaQuotes VPS → Use a different VPS provider such as this
Checking Windows Version
To check the Windows version you are using, press the Windows logo key + R, type “winver” in the Open box and select OK.
If you are looking for a PineConnector-compatible VPS, you may opt for the PineConnector VPS which costs $30/month or less.
Optimize your VPS location to trade with as low as 1ms latency, saving up to 200ms.
Find the best spot for your broker:
4. Use one of the recommended brokers
Optional, but recommended to streamline and maximize your trading potential: To ensure optimal trading performance, we recommend using the same broker that we use for PineConnector testing.
The following is a list of broker that we recommend:
Broker Program • Free PineConnector-compatible VPS • Free 3-month PineConnector Access • 14% lower commissions
FCA, ASIC, BaFIN, DFSA, SCB, CMA, CYSEC
• 25% off for ForexVPS